CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Family pics

Before we left Honduras, a friend of ours, Jamie Kutter (kutterbutter.com), took some photos at El Picacho. In spite of the fact that Colin and I don't do the "romantic" pose very well, she found us...and gave us beautiful pictures to remember our year with Dunnivan in his "homeland."














4 comments:

Lindsey said...

a.m.a.z.i.n.g. seriously. you guys are stunning. can't wait to chat with you... or even better, SEE you!!

Sarah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You guys are gorgeous! :)

Margaret said...

You probably don't remember me - I went to school with you at Covenant. Anyway, I just checked in on your blog randomly this morning and saw your beautiful son! And then noticed that the post is almost two years old! Please post more pictures and tell about your experiences in Tennessee (my home state). God bless y'all!

Alisa said...

Hi, forgive me for bothering you but I happened to see your post on Peace Out Excema about Dr Aron. Can I ask how you approached your physician about the treatment? Mine are not so keen. You can email me @ lmor454@gmail.com
thanks so much.